- Treat each other with respect, loyalty, patience, integrity, courtesy, dignity and consideration.
- Avoid situations where I am alone with children and / or youth in activities.
- Use encouragement rather than criticism, competition or comparison, when I work with children and / or young people.
- Refuse to accept expensive gifts from children and / or youth or their parents without the prior written consent of the pastor or director.
- Refrain from giving expensive gifts to children and / or youth without the prior written consent of the parent or guardian, and the pastor or the principal.
- Report any suspected abuse to the pastor, the director or responsible supervisor (and the local child protection agency). I understand that not reporting a suspected abuse to civil authorities can, according to the law, constitute an offense.
- Cooperate fully with any investigation regarding the abuse of children, young people or vulnerable adults.
- Smoking or using tobacco in the presence of children and / or young people.
- Use, possess or be under the influence of alcohol at any time during the exercise of the function.
- Owning, using or being under the influence of illegal drugs, under no circumstances.
- Expose children and / or young people to a situation in which there is some health risk (eg, fevers or other contagious situations).
- Striking, spanking, shaking or slapping vulnerable children, youth or adults.
- Humiliate, ridicule, threaten or degrade vulnerable children, youth or adults.
- Touching a vulnerable child, youth or adult sexually or in any inappropriate manner.
- Use any punishment that scares or humiliates children and / or young people.
- Pronounce blasphemy in the presence of children and / or young people.